2. I'm pretty sure that my diastasis is permanent. Go ahead, click the link. I'll wait. Are you back? Yes, there is a whole in my abs. Nice. Thanks, Fish.
3. Finally took down Fisher's birthday banner. But we still have two balloons flying high. At this rate they'll be around for Alla's party, too!
4. You know the weather's warming up when I find grass in the bathroom. From both kids. Because the rule in our house is "Shoes off, Hands washed" and even the littlest one is learning it. We toss his shoes by the door and then go upstairs to wash hands. He starts smiling, clapping his hands together, which is what he does to the soap once it's in his little hands.
5. Fisher is standing on his own for long stretches of time.
6. Tomorrow we get the ball rolling on replacing some of these original windows. I think this summer I might actually be able to see out of the front window - fancy that!
7. I am getting so much sunshine lately; some days I've even felt sunburned!
8. Fisher may be getting all four first-year molars at once.
9. On Easter morning, Alla comes in our bedroom and says, There's quite a lot of Easter stuff down there, you know, with her hand on her hip. So cute. She had no idea what to expect, having no memory of last year (who am I kidding, none of us remember last year since Fisher was only 4 days old). It was all new to her and everything was wonderful.
10. Lastly, some Easter shares. The Easter bunny brought Alla this fun twirly skirt, so she thought she'd run right into her closet and pair it with some red knee-highs and the stripiest shirt she could find, and that would be just the right outfit for finding eggs.Alla was amazed at the little baby goats at the zoo. They especially liked our sweatshirts, and then would stand on their hind legs against us, which is when Alla made this face and told me the goat "banished up on me!"Fisher was slightly amused by the goats all around him. Slightly.I think this is right before they "banished up" on her. Hee hee.I love this. My hands full of my two kiddos.