Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Things he says.

In my mind, I could hear Fisher's response to all the things I say, and after I lost the ability to remember them all, I started writing them down. At the end of the day I had amassed a pretty comprehensive list of the things Fisher says to us all day long. This isn't a list of his acquired vocabulary, just a list of the things we hear all day long, every day, the way he says them, for me, so I'll always have his 22-month-old voice in my head saying these things to me.
dat cool. (That's cool.)
sinka Mama (stinky mommy)
hab it (have it)
ree-rit (read it)
ahpane/hehcotuh (airplane/helicopter)
ah wub you, too!
one, two, free, five...[counting to 14, skipping the number 4!]
hep-uh Mommy (help Mommy)
hi, diggers!
watch the diggers
lovey go?
Purple Dishes (purplicious)
jiggajiggajigga-jog! (jiggity jog!)
talka'natah! (talk to you later!)
ank you! (thank you!)
scissors, pweese
I could do it!
be more
hear it
see it
sinka buns (stinky buns)
watch, Mommy
wook, Mommy (look, Mommy)
don't worry (generally followed by, 'be happy')
see ya 'nater, crocadawool! (see ya later crocodile!)
I came right back!
buhbuh D (vitamin D)
wait!
go pahee first (go potty first)
fabrit (favorite - music or book or shirt)
I'dno (I don't know)
I'dno is it (I don't know where it is)
one buh (one more)
oh buhvuh (oh brother!)
ah by sef (all by myself)
wook, Daddy, numba (what number is on the calculator)
poh ahssis (post office)
see you 'morrow (see you tomorrow)
buh bye wuvee (bye bye lovey)
I need foon (spoon)
frayuh (sprayer - for his hair)
pees-a-ahsa (police officer)
juh kin! (just kidding! This is usually followed by 'ding ding,' but we are confused as to where that comes from?)

No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin