3. Sometimes I think they are either at each other's throats or in love with each other. When I catch them in love with each other, I make a big deal.
5. Alla is busy catching things in her bug house as usual. This grasshopper, thankfully, was released. She tends to catch things, fall in love with them and want to keep them forever. Only she forgets, and then, oops, they die.
6. Speaking of green things, we've been enjoying home-grown peapods so incredibly early this year because of our early spring. We got to plant everything in early May, and now are enjoying it all. In fact, I ripped out the peapods yesterday cause they were all done! Sadly, Fisher went out back to pick some more today and was upset to find they were gone. We planted a second crop of seeds; we'll see how they do.7. Took Alla to see Willy Wonka, a musical, on Saturday with my friend and her lovely daughter. The girls seemed to just love it. The mamas loved the antique shopping afterward, and the girls got on board with that, finding their own little treasures. Alla chose a red vintage pair of toy binoculars.
8. I am loving The Hunger Games!
9. My sweet nephew turns one tomorrow!
10. Alla has learned to swing! Like start from a still position and pump her way into the air. She's giddy and wants to go to the park every moment.