1. I have no idea what's for dinner. Anyone who knows me knows that this is not like me. I'm extremely panicked.
2. The culprit? Thanksgiving! You do this ginormous shopping trip and on Sunday realize it was all for ONE meal. ONE. And there is nothing else to eat for the rest of the week.
3. Today is the day (usually there are one or two in a month) that Fisher has decided not to nap (go figure, it was also a school day, you'd think he'd be exhausted), so he's up there singing, Alla and me, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!
4. How happy am I that I have that down for posterity.
5. Oh, I do have a bag of tortilla soup in the freezer! Drats, I just remembered that it was part of the batch that was so fiery my lips nearly fell off. Don't think the kids will be eating that. FYI: Make sure you don't pick up chopped jalapenos instead of diced green chiles. And if you do, double check that you don't add them to your soup. They're hot.
6. Alla got "bus sick" on the way to school yesterday. I'm worried about this.
7. Fisher is doing oh so good in school! Two more weeks til Christmas break, and then when we start back up in January, he will go on Thursdays all by himself! I can hardly believe that he's old enough to do that!
8. The house is decorated for Christmas!
9. Tomorrow starts the 24 Days of Christmas. Alla cannot wait! Fisher is going to be amazed once he realizes what is going on. I can't wait to get it all recorded!
10. The kids are both in love with Sid the Science Kid. Love love love this show.