2. My daughter, my oldest, has the warmest,kindest spirit. She gets just as excited for his birthday as he does. She can't wait for him to see what the day holds. 3. It held his very own CAT front-wheeler. Come spring, this little boy is going to be digging and dumping.
4. Alla chose her most festive outfit for the special occasion.
5. We had some special guests! Nana and Pappi, Aunt Jenn, Uncle John, and cousin Ashton.
6. It's hard to resist finding a moment for a photo with my sweet son.
8. My girl again, so happy that it's time to sing to her little brother. She made sure all of the important stuff happened for him on his big day.
9. Fisher was super excited about singing time, too, until he saw that thing on his cupcake, that candle, and once he blew it out, he promptly asked us to get it off. And then ate half the cupcake before deciding he didn't really like it. You're picky about desserts, little man.