1. Fisher and Alla both asked for milk. Alla told Fisher he was allergic to her milk, and I clarified that his milk was called soymilk. Alla then asked if it came from "soycows."
2. We are in the midst of spring break here - and what a fun time we are having. I'm so glad my kids are easy to please. Day one: Fisher's three-year check-up, get gas, then spend an hour at Half-Price Books. Day two: meet friends at a different libray, then get an oil change. And, no kidding, they are telling me all the time - That was fun! Tomorrow we're getting a car wash. Hold onto your hats.
3. It is raining here. While that might not seem like news to some, we haven't seen rain since probably early November. So it's news here.
4. Fisher weighs 37 pounds and is 38 inches this week before his third birthday.
5. Everyone has their own idea of what signals spring. For me, seeing daffodils at Trader Joe's is a significant sign. For Alla, apparently, it's bugs. Yesterday she ran in the house shouting that she'd found the first box elder of spring!!!! And it's now living in her bug jar on her nightstand.
6. I'm telling you, it is non-stop fun around here.
7. I dread being awakened in the middle of the night because it can be hours til I can get back to sleep. And I'll almost certainly have to get up and have a bowl of cereal.
8. I love days when dinner is in the crockpot. If the rain lets up I may get to run later, and I won't have to worry about dinner!
9. Fisher is expanding his interests to Diego now, which I suppose isn't that big of a stretch from Dora, but still.
10. Next time I do a Ten on Tuesday post, I'll have a big three year old. Sigh.