Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ten on Tuesday: Wednesday Edition.

1. We are in the middle of birthday week, also this first half of the week has been warm and lovely so we're soaking it up before cooler temperatures arrive in time for the birthday.

2. I'm not lying when I say that my husband is taking me to an Air Force dinner at a country club on Saturday.

3. One small kitchen cupboard has been overrun by mason jars! Must find a use for them all.

4. Our pond has twelve ducklings! That mama duck must be busy!

5. Fisher and I got the garden tilled yesterday. Now to decide what to plant.

6. Because of this lovely weather we've been biking to Alla's school. Today I had to take Fisher to school, but we'll surprise Alla later when she sees that we already dropped off her bike for a nice ride home.

7. Ron will tell you that it's been non-stop new Okee Dokee Brothers around here.

8. I am loving The Fault in Our Stars. This was a highly anticipated book for me.

9. Alla has requested balck bean soup for her birthday dinner.

10. Today is the last day of SIX.

No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin