Friday, June 01, 2012

First/Last Day: Fisher.


First Day of the first year of preschool, age three and almost a half.
Last day of the first year of preschool, age four and a few months.
Alright, I've been waiting all day for this, so you don't have to say it: picture one, Baby. Picture two, Big Boy. Bummer.

He was not altogether happy about the last day, said he was so sad. I have a feeling the summer joys will soon take away the blues. And besides, we'll be meeting all of his classmates on Wednesdays, so that should help, too.

I told Alla I was going to do this, post the two pictures together, and she seemed skeptical about seeing any changes. But she will be home from school soon, and I'll be sure to show her. How can one little boy change so much in nine months?

1 comment:

Cathy Bolander said...

Such a big change. Still such a cutie but such a big boy now.

linkwithin

linkwithin