Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Before we move on.

The weather is (is!) going to turn here soon, we will (will!) flip a switch and get buds and green and feel the warmth of the sun, if only for a few days before a cold front comes in, though hopefully that cold won't be nearly the cold and the snow of the past month.
 
So before we move on to the possibilities associated with spring glory, I thought I would jot a few things down, just to remember.
 
First, Fisher's orange fleece.
 
Second, his new birthday watch and how we can catch him checking the time many times a day, and even willing it to slow so he can tell us the precise second it is right now.
 

Third, binoculars. Both kids got them for Christmas, and they are almost always around their necks.

Fourth, me in the picture with the kids! What! Hardly ever happens, unless I stage it, or we run across a lovely mirrored sculpture, like this one at Silverwood Park. But this counts, I'm here with them.

Now that we have that out of the way, Spring, feel free to make your grand entrance. We welcome you!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm totally with you. I'm ready for the nicer weather and no snow. It would be nice to enjoy before our move.

linkwithin

linkwithin