Wednesday, June 14, 2006

New mama and a last playdate (for awhile).


Because little miss Ellery Jean Derenzo was born this morning at 7:05am, weighing 7 pounds 15 ounces, and I don't yet have a photo of her, here is the proud mama, still carrying her.

We drove down to Aunty Lace's in Seal Beach today for one last playdate with the girls. Alla had TONS of fun on all of Jack's ride-on toys. She must get one. This was her fave, the Fisher Price Power Wheels. Whoa, she pushes a button and it just goes.


I miss you girls already.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay, Catie and Randy. Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pictures. Welcome to parenthood! Alla looks comfy on that ride. Look out Minnesota!

erin said...

I'm so thrilled that we've added another GIRL to the bunch! I was excited to see one of Catie's maternity picture. I figured you had taken some when you went for your visit but hadn't seen them. She looked wonderful!

linkwithin

linkwithin