1. I swear if I have to go upstairs one more time during Alla's supposed naptime to cut a tag off of her zebra (why did the damn thing need two?), I will probably go insane.
2. Today is Jack Johnson day!
3. We are completely out of cheese. I cannot believe this. Must get some immediately. I need like a cheese of the day club or something.
4. Have you been to Skin Deep? Something addicting about that site. I am almost out of my regular Cetaphil moisturizer so I thought I'd check it out and see how it rates. Yikes, it's like a 5 or something. Not good. But here's my problem: I am not going to special order products, or pay $80 for a nighttime moisturizer. It needs to be readily available (preferably at Target) and inexpensive. I KNOW there is something out there that fits the bill. Here's what I've come up with: for day, for night, and for an extra treat at night.
5. Alla is hooked on Go Diego Go after watching it for the first time on Friday. It is a serious reward at this point.
6. Less than 5 weeks to go. Whoa.
7. If all of the airlines adopt this bullshit $25-for-a-second-bag policy, especially Northwest, I swear to God I will not ever.fly.anywhere.
8. Need to add this dear friend to my list at right, but in the meantime go check her out: Love Bug Squared.
9. Ron will be doing his political duty and caucusing this evening.
10. Pondegore's clothes are washed and put away. This baby has more socks than the rest of us combined.