1. Tonight I get to start watching American Idol! They've eliminated the crap and are down to the top 24. Here's where I step in. Except for the hospital hiatus, I guess.
2. Alla is obsessed with Color Wonder. Obsessed I tell you. She likes the page to have a border to color in and some hidden things that she can color over to reveal.
3. Left on the to-do list: pack hospital bags, finish some scrapbook stuff that I'll probably forget about otherwise, and just generally make it look like there's supposed to be a baby here. Maybe get out the swing, the bathtub, the bouncy seat, the mobile and gymini. Yep, clutter up the house a little more and we'll be all set.
4. Maybe the full moon on Thursday will bring on some dilation, says Mel, who will probably have her baby then. Let's see...when I was pregnant with Alla, my water broke the morning after a full moon. So, a girl can hope.
5. What Alla told me the other night while I'm lotioning her up and simultaneously pinching her cute butt: "You can't pinch my buns-hon. I know they're cute, but you can't pinch them." We've said 'buns, hon' to her so many times that she must think that's the official term for butt.
6. I just finished a s'more and am watching Runway Moms in the background.
7. So far The Body Shop's vitamin C night cream is divine, and maybe I'm just in a non-acne phase of my pregnancy (thus far, there hadn't been such a thing), but my skin is suddenly looking up.
8. Right now my back is aching. See how dedicated I am to Ten on Tuesday.
9. Alla requested that I take a picture of her at lunch. This is what she wanted me to photograph.
10. On tonight's menu is lasagna. Making one for tonight and one to freeze. Yum!