Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ten on Tuesday.

1. A close-up on those photos hanging over our bed, as requested by Erin.
2. I am way past officially addicted to Ghirardeli milk chocolate chips. Eat 'em straight out of the bag or use to make a toaster-s'more. Yum.

3. Last night's dinner: another yum.

4. Alla sings herself to sleep. Her tune of choice is still Hark the Herald Angels Sing. I'm sure we'll be hearing that one well into July, since last year it was Frosty the Snowman in July.

5. Two favorite bedtime books at the moment: I Saw an Ant in a Parking Lot and I Saw an Ant on the Railroad Track.
6. Made this rice pudding recipe the other night with leftover cooked rice. Pretty good but next time I'm leaving out the cinnamon and the lemon zest. Oh, and I never ruin a rice pudding with raisins. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to rice pudding. All you need is rice, milk, butter, and sugar.

7. When you're two, it's essential to use this much floss for your itty teeth.
8. I hear the writers' strike may be over and shows may be about eight weeks away from returning. Great. Right in time for me to be too exhausted to watch them.

9. Alla is still mourning the flowers that Ron brought her that died a week ago. She always asks for a hug after you tell her they died. What else am I supposed to say?
10. And with that, I'm out. Time for a nap.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I hope Alla got those teeth super clean with all that floss!

Jody Wenner said...

Olivia said to me the other day, "Oh No...my napkin died" It had actually just fallen on the floor. Yikes!

Katie said...

Kelsea does the same thing with the floss, actually it's usually because her Mom isn't paying attention to how much she's pulled out and she hasn't learned how to tear it off. (-:

Love the pictures above the bed!

linkwithin

linkwithin