1. Yup, still pregnant.
2. Would you believe it's 49 degrees here? That means, no hats, no gloves, and you're almost too hot unless you unzip your coat. We're going outside for scooter time and splashing in puddles in rainboots after nap.
3. I'm kind of sick of walking. It's not working anyway. Better to just have fun with my daughter.
4. It's a perfect day to have a baby.
5. Next Monday, not so much. Supposed to be a big March storm. Well, let's rephrase. It just wouldn't be a good day to take the baby home, but if the baby wants to come out, say, tomorrow, or even Thursday, we'd have plenty of time to get home before the silly storm.
6. This is what we got in the way of Easter Bunny photos this year. Alla was super excited, even wanted to give the Easter Bunny an egg. But they situated the darn bunny in front of the playground, so she really just wanted to go play. He suddenly didn't seem so snuggly and cute after all. She was pretty concerned with where he went when we were on our way out and she wanted to wave good-bye. A carrot break, of course.
7. So looking forward to American Idol tonight. Who are your favorites? I like the Carly Simon chick, and the teenage boy who sings amazingly well.
8. It's pretty unnerving and exciting at the same time to feel a bit like a ticking time-bomb, like at any moment your life will change.
9. And yet to feel like your life won't be changing anytime soon.
10. Happy Birthday, Samantha!