1. Here's how we roll in Minnesota, several inches of shovel-able (yep that's a word) snow on March 31st.
2. I have a nephew! My sister had her bouncing baby boy on Easter Sunday...little Brian.
3. My friend Marie had her baby exactly a week after I had Fisher...little Charlie.
4. My dear friend Samantha had her baby, too! Little William, born four days ago. Ah, four days. Wishing I could go back to four days. Oh, except for the pain at four days. And the rash from the iodine. OK, I'll take thirteen days. But no more.
5. My sister-in-law, who is carrying my other nephew, started a blog. Hooray! This is great news since they live in Japan and it's not likely that we'll be traveling that far to see little Ryan.
6. My dear friend Sara also gave into the peer pressure and started a blog, and has been quite the little poster! Now we can see her 2 little guys on a regular basis.
7. Look what Alla did at school last week. Is that not amazing penmanship? She puts those little dots on the ends of the letters 'to protect the letters,' she says.
8. Alla woke us up at three a.m. to tell us she farted. It's, like, not as satisfying if she doesn't tell someone that she's done it. She's also obsessed with singing Fisher Fisher Bo Bisher Banana Fana Fo Fisher, Me My Mo Misher, Fisher. Obsessed.
9. My son can go through some diapers.
10. Can you even resist itty tiny baby feet? I cannot.
Bonus #11 (Feel free to pay me in extra sleep). I swear my son kisses me.
** That quilt came from my virtual baby shower, is made by Petunia Petunia, and no we did not put two and two together before Fisher was born, to realize that those are indeed fishes on that quilt, even though we did indeed have his name picked out while that lovely quilt lay waiting on his crib. Nor did we realize that he would be a Pisces, the symbol for which is, yes, a fish. Appears that Mommy brain began while he was still in utero.