Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Love affair.

This is day two of Fisher's wonderfully gorgeous creamy clear skin, and I know this is a silly superficial thing, but it is making me super happy and I can't keep from kissing that smooth skin (Ron is no longer calling him Gravel Face) and just burying my face in his. It's just beautiful, like, well, baby skin. So I'm taking pictures. Lots. And, yes, whenever we go outside, he spends most of that time in the stroller. The grass is too mosquito-y, holding him while I chase Alla is impossibly ridiculous and let's not forget that I'm a sun-nazi, and since we're in the delicate period where he can't yet have sunscreen, no sun for you!
I am also at the beginning of a love affair with the thumb-suck. Oh so cute. And when he's holding onto his monkey blanket while sucking his thumb, I just can't resist the cuteness. I am really pushing this monkey as his future lovey. I'm like a lovey pimp.
Here...love this little birthmark on his forearm. I have the same one on the opposite arm:)Enjoying some time with his Gymini. He likes it about second, as far as entertainment goes, first being the mobile in his crib.

Everyone here is excited for Uncle John and Aunt Jenn to come visit tomorrow!

13 comments:

Amy said...

I think I'd be having a love affair if he was in my house everyday! Such a sweetie. . . and I can totally see Ron in him. He has his Daddy's expressions down pat! :-)

Megan said...

I want to kiss those cheeks. Oh my, he is such a sweetie with his thumb. I just want to squeeze him. Does his thumb sucking help with the night feedings? I had a theory that this helped with the girls and that Jacob not picking up the habit is why he nursed so much more. What do you think?

Heather Walker said...

He is just too cute sucking his thumb! Kelsey does it from time to time, but I have yet to have a camera ready to capture the moment.

kwpershey said...

That boy is just too cute.

I just laughed out loud. I think you should have business cards printed:

J.J. Killins, Lovey Pimp

Marie said...

bwhahahaha...lovey pimp :)

Rina said...

So darling! I wish I would have known about ths skin stuff, Zechy had a similar problem and we discoverd hydrocotisone cream weeks ago! I was being superficial as well and really need my baby skin and now it's back and I LOVE it :) Enjoy those smooth cheeks!

erin said...

Oh man, he's SO GORGEOUS! You and Ron make some painfully cute kiddos.

Hi, I'm Erin and I'm a lovey pimp too...

Cathy Bolander said...

I love those photos. I love beautiful baby skin too. Joey is now a lovey lover as well. He's actually using the one you sent for Johnnie. The little frog one. Johnnie passed it on to him.

Katie said...

I hope you're having a wonderful visit with you auntie and uncle Alla and Fisher.

I just adore those dimples Fish...can't wait to kiss them in a few months!

liz said...

JJ - thank you for your nice (and pretty!) note. And your shout-out on PB's blog. I'm so glad you love it :)

Fisher sure is a looker! Take care, Killins Fam :)

Susan Weinroth said...

awwwwww. jj! eric and i just oohed and awwed over all the baby fisher pics... HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!!

Joey said...

I know I've said it before, but I'm sure you won't mind hearing it again...those dimples are so precious. He is absolutely adorable. He is going to be a heartbreaker for sure. Oh my goodness is he cute!

Amanda Cowan said...

Love the cuteness!!

linkwithin

linkwithin