Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Stahrs have gone.

But look-y what they left us! How happy am I that my eleven-week-old is smiling in our new family photo! Very!And just in case you were wondering what Alla is holding in her hands in that family portrait...yes, apparently wormies have a place in our family, too ;-)
Thanks Megan + Jeremiah, Jacob, Jamie, and Maz...we love you and are so glad you got to share some days with us! We miss you already. Who is Alla going to sing to sleep tonight? Oh, right, Daddy says Fish is moving in there. More on that, stay tuned...

12 comments:

Joey said...

Fisher's dimples are simply amazing! How adorable!
(Joey from Dayton, OH...Samantha's friend)

pakosta said...

oh my! what a great family shot of them and you guys! cute cute cute!
LOVING fish's dimples!
tara

Rina said...

OMG JJ that family shot of all 4 of you is amazing! You have to frame that and put it in your house! I might just steal it and frame it for my house actually :) You are all just gorgey!! BIG (((HUGS)))

Megan said...

Is that the picture I took of you four? Wow, I like your camera! I am still laughing at the fact Alla was chasing the girls with those worms all the while smiling with the girls screaming for dear life! We had such a great time and can't wait to see you again. Please don't make it be another 17 months! Thanks for a fun few days.

Marie said...

good heavens you all are beautiful people :)

Dre said...

Love the new family photo! Fish is just getting cuter and cuter!!! xoxo dre

Sara said...

What a wonderful picture!!! Glad you had such a great time and got such beautiful pics from the visit.

Susie said...

Look like you all had a wonderful time- both family pics are outstanding- I love all the personality!

Amy said...

Love those photos of your 2 families! Just beautiful!

Katie said...

Such a great family shot! And OMG Fish is moving in with Alla--can't wait to hear about it! (-:

Cathy Bolander said...

I love the family photo. I especially love how happy YOU look.

Shelly said...

Best family photo ever!!!!

linkwithin

linkwithin