Monday, November 24, 2008

A few tricks up their sleeves.

My two are a talented bunch, I tell you.

First up, Little Miss Practicing for Her First Talent Show, I think.

Next up, it's the officially CRAWLING Little Master of the House. I'm afraid it was a bit anti-climactic with the few weeks of army-crawling and all, but it really was all of a sudden, him getting up and trying out the traditional crawl every time he lands on all fours. The inchworm is still around, still faster, but I imagine that mode of transportation is slowly making its way out. Sniff, sniff.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I love it!!!! The singing - way to go Ms. Alla! The crawling - you go Fisher!!! Adorable.

Marie said...

charlie is sitting in my lap right noe and he is especially intrigued by fish crawling!!!

Megan said...

Good Job Alla and Master Fisher for the back up and crawling-what talent! I see their names in lights. I like the wall that color better than the red, by the way!

linkwithin

linkwithin