3. Today was diaper-washing day.
4. The weather is getting very wintery. It was 29 when I went out for my run yesterday evening. Brrr. What are you gonna do, though? It's not like it's getting any warmer.
5. I heard Alla crying during her 'naptime' this afternoon. When I went in the playroom to check on her, I found her holding her princess crown and sobbing, I broke my crown to smithereens! Now I can't be a snow princess!
6. In case you missed the reference, we've been watching a lot of Dora Saves the Snow Princess around here.
7. This is why we use nontoxic floor cleaners. 8. And this is evidence of how my world is about to change. Crawling is just.around.the.corner. I
give it til Thanksgiving. May I be wrong about this. 9. Because of #8, this weekend's project = gates. We never did this with Alla, so any tips are greatly appreciated.
10. I printed out the beginnings of my Thanksgiving recipes tonight, so I can start getting the menu/ginormous grocery list ready. Can anyone believe how fast the holidays are approaching?