1. Just happened upon this recipe for peppermint bark today. We are making sugar cookies and candy cane cookies next week but for sure we needed something else in the mix, something different. This is that something.
2. Took Fisher to the allergist today. Huge.Waste.of.Time. HUGE. He didn't tell me anything we didn't already know and doesn't want to test him for six more months. So, basically, don't give him anymore flaxseed. Check. And probably stay away from the other seeds. I'd already figured this out for myself, thanks, and rid the house of all other seeds. Huge waste of time.
3. Not only was it a big waste of time but it meant that we spent all of his waking sun-filled hours there, so I got NOT ONE photo of my boy on his nine-month birthday. Hmph. They did weigh him, albeit with clothes on, and he was 23-something pounds.
4. It's Friday. It's not only Friday but it's the last day of work for Ron for the year!
5. We have a tree! Hopefully you can kind of make out the beautiful ornament Alla made at school this week. She hung the first ornament on our tree last night. (OK, so it's still the only ornament on it, but that's not the point.)