Monday, December 01, 2008

Ten on Tuesday.

1. This post was started Monday night. Then we had the wireless router shenanigans. Now it's Wednesday and I'm contemplating letting this go 'til Thursday.

2. I just saw the most heart-warming video. Congrats, Matt + Shelley!


3. Have you checked out The Crafty Crow yet?

4. Crock-potting the stuffing on Thanksgiving was the most genius idea ever. I just made my staple stuffing and threw it in the crockpot for 2 hours.

5. Another brilliant crockpot idea? Baked oatmeal. Yum.

6. OK, just one more, promise. I bet you've been wondering what to do with your turkey carcass all these years? Besides throwing it away, of course. Make this soup (well, we're calling it Turkey Carcass Stew) in the same crockpot you had your stuffing in. Freeze half for later.

7. And while you're at it, make some two-day yummy crusty bread to go with it.


8. My daughter says cool a lot. And once last week we heard her say freakin'.


9. #10 is still uploading so it looks like this might be a Ten on Thursday after all.


10. Our son is the funniest baby ever. And a true Killins, he loves to dance.

7 comments:

Megan said...

I miss those two! Thanks for making me smile today.

Cathy Bolander said...

Cute. I love that Fisher was so happy & slapping his hands around & Alla's giggle is so cute.

Tara said...

Love the dancing!!!! Can't wait to have a little boy of my own. :)

Melanie said...

i made the cornbread stuffing in the crockpot - so yummy! :)

Rina said...

Ok that has to be the funniest s%&t I have seen in a while, I literally busted out laughing! He is so cute!

Sue Thomas said...

Oh my goodness, that video has me laughing out loud!!! Love it!!!

Katie said...

I wish I had time to do all those neat crafty things with Kelsea!

I'm glad to see Fish loves his music as much as the rest of the Killins Family!

linkwithin

linkwithin