Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Ten on Tuesday.

1. Oh, gosh, it is so busy around here.

2. I really hardly have the time to get dishes into the dishwasher and laundry into drawers, let alone finish Christmas cards.

3. The beauty of Christmas is that it comes on December 25th no matter what.

4. Most of the reason for this current lack of being able to do ANYTHING is Little Mr. Fisher's ability to be all.over.the.place.FAST.

5. He also likes to leap out of his crib in search of his lovey.

6. And, as we learned the hard way, Fisher is horribly allergic to flaxseed.

7. Alla dresses up as a princess every day. It's really just a matter of which dress she's going to wear - the blue one or the pink one. Today, blue.

8. Temperature for my run this evening: 15 degrees. Balmy.

9. Consequently, we are staying home a bunch. It is just a pain in the you-know-what to get two kiddos bundled up to go anywhere. By the time you're bundled up, you've cut into the short time you had anyway, in between naps + nursing, lunch, and the next nap. I, however, make sure to get out for my run, or I.will.go.CRAZY. And if it ever gets above freezing, those kiddos will be coming out with me.

10. Megan tagged me, so here goes. The rules are:

1) Link to the person who tagged you. (check).
2) Post the Rules. (check)
3) Write 6 random things about myself (check below).
4) Tag 6-ish people (tagged below-check).
5) Let each person know they were tagged (check).
6) Let the tagger know when you've posted (check).

My six random things:



1) I have to make the bed every morning. Preferably before breakfast.

2) I drink half-caff: 2 scoops of each.

3) I am addicted to Guittard's semisweet chocolate chips at the moment.

4) I started running 6 years ago.

5) One of my pet peeves is seeing empty hangers mixed in with clothes on hangers. I need all the empty hangers to be together in one designated spot.

6) I have taken very few photos in December. It's cold. The light sucks. No, you aren't seeing wrong, there are NO photos in this post. Another day. Maybe.



My six tagged:



Susie, Karena, My sister, Heather, Shelley, Stacy

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I am so with you on having the bed made. That was one of the things that made me feel in control when William was an infant - if the bed got made at a reasonable time of day, I felt ok. So crazy.

Dre said...

i am so busy too! i have plans every night this week starting tonight until monday! then busy every weekend til '09! lol! how am i gonna get christmas cards done? or decorate the tree, buy the gifts, wrap the gifts, clean house... oh, the joy of christmas! my point is- i feel you girl! xoxo dre

Sara said...

I thought I was in trouble with Jake getting out of the crib at 19 months. You win. I have the same irritation with hangers.

boo and stacy said...

Tag completed!

linkwithin

linkwithin