Friday, March 27, 2009

Daddy, according to his daughter.

My friend Stacy had such a good idea to include Daddy on the recent questionnaire, so I thought we'd sit down this morning during Fisher's nap and see what she had to say about her Daddy. 1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
I love you.

2.What makes Daddy happy?
When I give Daddy kisses and hugs.

3. What makes Daddy sad?
When I don’t listen.

4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
By tickling me.

5. What was Daddy like as a child?
Books that make daddy happy.

6. How old is Daddy?
One hundred and fifty-two hundred.

7. How tall is Daddy?
Like this tall.

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Play games.

9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
Look for me.

10. If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
It would be for Daddy.

11. What is Daddy really good at?
Playing games.

12. What is Daddy not very good at?
Playing tea party.

13. What does Daddy do for a job?
Go to work.

14. What is Daddy's favorite food?
Chicken.

15. What makes you proud of Daddy?
When daddy runs (like in a race) and he wins.

16. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Obama.

17. What do you and Daddy do together?
Play games.

18. How are you and Daddy the same?
Because we have the same color.

19. How are you and Daddy different?
Because daddy’s a boy and I’m a girl.

20. How do you know Daddy loves you?
Because he gives me hugs and kisses.

21. What does Daddy like most about your mom?
Because you give daddy lots of kisses.

22. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?
Chuck E Cheese’s. (She is definitely dreaming on this one. She hasn't been there but once, and that was before she was even two.)

Happy Pizza Friday, Daddy, we love you!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Miss Alla, you are too much! It's funny how she made daddy a lot younger than mommy. Does she watch any cartoons or is she just an Obama fan?

boo and stacy said...

Ohh so precious! I think #9 is my favorite!

Katie said...

I see a "playing games" theme. :-)

Rina said...

"If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
It would be for Daddy." That is my all time favorite answer. Ron MUST be one heck of a daddy! :)

Sue Thomas said...

That is so sweet!!!!!!!!

Dre said...

lol! this cracked me up! Ron must be some kind of game player! she was really driving that one home! and he looks great for 152 huundred! you are obviously great parents since she used the name Obama in the questionairre! thumbs up ron and j.j. xoxo

Nicole Svendsen said...

too cute...i saw this on stacy's blog--great idea J.J.

linkwithin

linkwithin