2. I'm sitting in the middle of five piles of laundry. One left to fold, and then they all have to be put away or packed.
3. Yes, packed! We're headed to the Derenzo's! Yeah!
4. We've been toting around the point-and-shoot lately, so here are some recent Killins family snapshots. First, the children's festival last weekend. A window-front family shot. 5. My son and I when he wasn't chasing and signing buses.
6. Took Alla to see "UP" on Friday night. Lovely! A bit scary and in-your-face 3D during the conflict part, but such a great girls night out!
7. Alla and her buddy Canton during Memorial Day grilling festivities.