2. The thermometer officially says forty degrees. Although our snowman is still hangin' on out there in the front yard, Alla told me yesterday that 'his buns-hons melted.' So sad.
3. So, the problem with forty degrees, if you can see a problem with it being a balmy forty degrees on March 2nd, is that at five o'clock I'm outside watching my children delight in the joys of puddles and riding a bike for the first time in four months, instead of making dinner.
4. I need someone to make dinner every afternoon at five o'clock, so I can be outside with my kids.
5. Fisher came into bed with me yesterday morning and when I asked him if he was my Snugga-Bugga, he told me, Bess mommy. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
6. Meet my handsome husband.
7. Doesn't he have a great smile?8. Both kids fell asleep at random times on Sunday. Fisher in my lap while reading a book to Alla.9. It was like when he was a newborn and so asleep that nothing could wake him and I could lift him up and watch his head fall to one side, while he slept on undisturbed.10. After Fisher's nap he gets to watch Mighty Machines, which is usually equally compelling for Alla. Not this one, I guess. I don't remember the last time she napped.