1. On Sunday we were coming home from dinner with Pappi, and it was getting dark. Alla said to us, It's so cool, the letters on all the buildings light up! In between grown-up chuckles, we said to ourselves, We should take them out more.
2. Fisher's new word is gorgeous, as in The dentist is gohgeous.
3. Fisher's favorite book, as in we read it every naptime and bedtime, is Just Going to the Dentist by Mercer Mayer.
4. Last Friday, I did not change a single poopy diaper, and that's cause my son pooped on the potty twice that day.
5. But we're over that now, apparently.
6. Last Friday when Alla came home from school, she and I watched the movie Babies, which was such a wonderful lesson in culture. I loved that she narrated the whole wordless wonder for me.
7. I need a game for the two and the five year old to play together because we can only play so many rounds of Animal Bingo. Ideas?
8. We are in the midst of a string of lovely sunny seventy-degree weather. Awesome.
9. I have broken so many of our dinner plates that we are now down to five. Seriously. FIVE dinner plates, that's it. So now I'm forced to make a decision, which I hate. Either decide to get more of what we have, or just toss all the chipped stuff and get something altogether different. Like white. White?
10. Guess where we're headed Friday morning when Alla's off of school? To my Mom's, that's where. Yes, folks, The Killins Family finally has family in Minnesota to go visit.