1. Today Fisher is 31 months old!
2. I have a recipe for pumpkin pancakes that I am dying to try. What sort of fall treats are you making these days?
3. The weather is getting chillier, highs around 60. Hence #2.
4. In other fall cooking news, I made my first apple crips (or "apple crips," as Fisher called it) this weekend, and both kids tried and then politely refused it. Tell me, what on earth is more perfectly simple than apple crisp?
5. Here's where I remind myself that Fisher loves roasted beets and Alla loves roasted garbanzo beans.
6. I am very close to being able to place an order for July through September photos. Then, as I stuff them into albums, I can listen to my husband complain about the volumes of photos we have and how our children will be overly documented and how our ancestors will find our albums and think we must have been famous because of how well documented we were.
7. Isn't he funny?
8. Fisher got a few new pairs of socks today after Ron commented that his sock drawer looked like we had not purchased socks for the poor lad since infancy. It is sadly true that he's gotten maybe one or two new pairs since his first winter. Sorry, bud.
9. I am so looking forward to Alla not having school this Thursday and Friday. So, so, so.
10. Craving a one-pot wonder kind of baked dish. That's a hard one - uh, let's see, no pasta, no cheese, and preferably something the kids would just die for. Ha! I won't hold my breath.