1. We have created a Poop Monster around here. When we started potty training two weeks ago, Daddy promised two shows to Fisher for a poop. We didn't think he was ever going to poop. The kid is now pooping 4 times a day.
2. Luckily with school today, and nap, and wanting to play in the snow, somehow I got away with just two shows: Cat in the Hat and Dora, the "Stuck Truck" episode.
3. When he realized on Sunday that he could poop more than once, or even every hour or so if he really tried (yes, rabbit turds count when you're potty training), I think he watched "Stuck Truck" about seven times.
4. That's all I'm going to say about poop. For today.
5. Two days til I turn thirty-four.
6. Guess who's coming for birthday dinner? Mom and Bob! Don't remember the last time I spent a birthday with my mom. Seventeen?
7. After watching Wordplay this weekend, Ron is on a crazy crossword kick.
8. Went for a run this evening in 22 degrees, and boy does that feel warm. I could have run a few more miles, but, sadly, it was dinner time. Tortilla soup, a favorite for three of us. The boy tends to turn his nose up at soup. He signs that he's full and wants "different else," and it's no use explaining that if he's still hungry there's a perfectly good bowl of soup right in front of you, mister.
9. Tonight's bedtime stories: S is for School (the Elmo school book, Fisher says), The Pink Refrigerator by Tim Egan, and then I snuck one more in, and Alla read half of it: A Visitor for Bear. Oh we love Bear and Mouse.
10. Alla told us tonight that for her birthday she'd really like to go get ice cream. Way to plan ahead, sweetheart.