1. This weekend Ron asked if we were listening to anything other than The Avett Brothers lately.
2. The Avett Brothers concert we were having was in response to my being very late to the Mumford & Sons party, which I'm sure I'd be playing instead if I actually lived above ground and had heard of that wonderful band before the Grammy's.
3. Fisher is still remembering a few weeks ago when he "fro'd up." I'd rather not remember.
4. Alla made us a lovely granola and yogurt breakfast in bed this weekend. Aw!
5. She recently told me that the three worst things about being a kid are: 1. You can't have your own dog. 2. You can't have your own wishing well. 3. You don't get your own magic wand to make your own dog not poop.
6. For awhile there we were washing snow clothes every single day for the puddles outside.
7. Then we had a big snowstorm and our completely cleared of snow deck now has a fresh foot.
8. Alla asked me how big your heart is. I told her about as big as your fist. She said that she thought it grew one you got more love until it was HUGE.
9. She's been invited to her friend's gymnastics class tomorrow. Fun!
10. Do you know what Fisher wants most in the whole wide world for his upcoming big third birthday? A pretend vactor. Straight from his mouth, that's what he wants. I mean, what do you even do with that? Alla's magic wand would come in handy here.