Friday, February 04, 2011

Double take.

On Thursdays, I drop Fisher off at school at 9:15. It's his day at school, by himself. After I drop him off, I head home and enjoy about thirty minutes of running about the house, picking things up to music of my choosing. As I rushed past the kids' room with a load of laundry to carry downstairs, I noticed something amiss on Alla's bed (and by amiss, I mean other than the 35 stuffed animals, 90% of which are so dear they have names).See what caught my eye?
I checked the boy's underwear drawer. Yep, a little low.
And then I remembered, as I was asking him to come downstairs and put school shoes on, he was telling me he had to count his underwear. I had no idea he was placing them so nicely on his sister's bed.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is too funny. What is it with boys and counting undies? Jacob does that all the time.

linkwithin

linkwithin