1. I had a mole shaved off today. Not because it was worrisome, just because the dermatologist said it probably bothered me. Let that be the worst of my skin troubles from here on out.
2. Welcome, Cate!
3. Cherries for me and play-doh for Al. We're all happy here. (And no commenting on the number of cherries consumed, thankyouverymuch.)
4. A full view of our garden. Yes! The sunflowers bloomed!
5. We are making the famous Killins Cooking Light S'more ice cream sandwiches for the 4th. And maybe finding a sparkler or two. We are super festive here. Hey, fireworks don't happen til ten here. What's a mom to do.
6. Alla pulling Baby and Fluffy around the garden through the backyard in the little wagon, the activity of choice these afternoons.
7. We've eaten outside 4 times now. I know this is an embarrassingly low number. We're on it.
8. There are zucchini in the vegetable patch and we ate a salad with lettuce from our garden on Sunday. What a lovely little Victory Garden.
9. Just some sand play when it was a 'chilly' 68 one afternoon. We get really weak after a few months of warm weather.
10. Happy 4th everyone!