Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ten on Tuesday.

Dear Mazie,

I just thought I would tell you ten things about my day today, since I haven't seen you in a long time and I miss you.

1. Mommy and Daddy took me on a walk this morning. I took Baby and Dora and my bunny and a cup of squares. We saw a deer but it ran away before Mommy could get me out of the stroller to see it. She's so slow.

2. I went to Celine's house for a couple hours all by myself.

3. Celine has princess dresses. I call them tutus. We shared tutus. I wore the Cinderella one. It was blue my favorite.

4. I woke up from nap crying for Celine's dresses.

5. Mommy took me to the farmer's market. I took Baby Rolla and Fluffy. Lots of dogs wanted to lick my Fluffy.

6. Farmer's Market sugar snap peas are so good. They are super big. Mommy also bought cukes and cinnamon bread. I don't like cinnamon bread.

7. When we got home we cut paper. I really love scissors. Mommy said she'd get me some that are small like Alla.

8. When Daddy came home he took me to Wal-mart and bought me my own little green scissors, and they work! (He also took me to Best Buy for a video game. My daddy likes video games a lot. I think your Daddy does, too.)

9. Mommy made Spicy Szechuan Noodles with Carrot-Cucumber Relish for dinner. I don't like those noodles. They are eewee. But I did eat lots of pastas and peas. Mommy said their dinner was a keeper and Daddy said it was bangin.

10. Mazie, I hope you had a good day. I hope I can see you again soon. I love you.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Mazie loved that this was for her. Thanks for making her day. She said, "thank you".

Amy said...

So sweet, all these little friendships we get to watch!

Susie said...

Do you think you might like to share that szechuan noodles recipe??
S

Susan Weinroth said...

How CUTE is this???
love that the other dogs licked fluffy... and LOVE that alla's already turning into a little crafter... :) AND, the dinner sounds tasty!!

linkwithin

linkwithin