1. Today Alla told me that B is for Best Buy. In case you had any doubt who her father is...
2. We purchased a new vehicle over the weekend, so I'm going to use up the next few numbers to give you hints. If you already know, don't shout out your answers! I'm sure some of you are on pins and needles waiting to find out what hipster mobile we have sitting in our driveway.
3. Nope, not a station wagon.
4. No, silly, not a convertible.
5. You guessed it, we are now proud minivan owners. I'm a suburban minivan-driving mom. Point me to the 12-step program.
6. We moved Alla's kitchen up to the next level today. She thought she'd gotten a new toy: It's so tall!
7. Tomorrow we see Barnyard at the AMC.
8. The summer television extravaganza is going well, and I give my husband all the credit. We are nearly through five discs of both Alias and Desperate Housewives, so that means season finales, baby.
9. And then start the next seasons.
10. I officially hired a babysitter for Alla last week for two hours. Running errands by myself was so easy. I even had time for a decaf stop before coming back home for lunch.