3. On Friday we went blueberry picking with our neighbors. Alla LOVES Carter and Canton. LOVES. Always wants to be over there. Anyway, for a girl who isn't too much into blueberries, she was way into the picking aspect.
4. And of course you have to find something great to do with them, so you check out Martha Stewart and find an amazing muffin recipe that your charming little daughter wants to help you make. She's so cute with her measuring cups, Daddy this is one quarter spoon.5. Random picture that I lomo'd using my friend Suziebeezie's link.
5. Saturday was BIG. HUGE. Let's get this out of the way first: This came.
6. And then, hold onto your seats, ALLA POTTY TRAINED ON SATURDAY.
7. Yes, I said potty trained.
8. As in NO MORE DIAPERS. I don't know why I insist on using Ron's crappy camera with all that grain but hey it got me a photo of my potty girl.9. We're pretty excited, pretty proud.
11. We also got rid of the highchair and she moved on up to her new cooshee booster, in her favorite blue of course.
13.Yesterday was Leigha's cast-away party. Little Leigha had a "turtle shell" (cast) on her broken leg for four weeks, and today we went to her party to celebrate its removal.
15. Did you check out the Como Town link? See why you should live here? Minnesota is fabulous for kids. Here's the Como Town song that Alla sings, courtesy Ron of course: Won't you take me to, the Como Town, won't you take me to, the Como Town?
16. Did you know? She's his Alla Balla, and she's my Sugarlump. That's what she told me.