4. Shot no. 2:
5. Tara, I'm super excited that the leopard coat fits for another season! I'm seriously going to have to buy another one for next year because this has been the most wonderful, versatile, loved, well-used-and-still-lookin-good coat EVER.
6. On Sunday, it was mid-eighties. Today, struggling to touch 50.
7. The maple is still green. Give it another two weeks. Then there will be some color.
8. School day also means library day. We've been checking out a book on CD each week, which Alla loves. Might be that they had two shark books, both of which are now utter favorites which we better get in our collection soon, says she. Best one: The Bravest Fish, by Matt Buckingham. And, yes, she has to say it like that. And if she forgets the author she'll just go on and ask you, "Mom? Mom! Who's it by again?"
9. At bedtime tonight, after we tucked her in with all five billion of her friends, she told us that Spike (the neighbor's pull-toy doggie) and Fluffy (her very own pull-toy doggie) dug a hole in the garage and are going to eat bones. She said she had to take care of them.
10. Best news of all, Friday is our BIG ultrasound! Stay tuned for pics of the littlest one!