2. But no worry. I have Friday Night Lights to look forward to.
3. What's up with Grey's? Can no one be happy at the start of a new season? Sheesh.
4. We had a lovely weekend with the Laughrey's. Check them out at their first apple-picking experience.
5. And of course Alla had a built-in playmate for the weekend. With a matching outfit!
6. Does anyone have any idea where to get a baby book that's a 3-ring binder-type? I'd love to be able to add to it, versus the book I have for Alla that's just all crammed with loose papers every which way.
7. Sleeping is a night-by-night event. Meaning, Sunday night I slept 9 hours, in a row, no waking up to pee, and felt amazing in the morning. But last night, not so much. The shooting pain down my left leg was really hampering my sleep. So today I broke out the pregnancy yoga video and we'll see if that helps at all.
8. I ran half a mile yesterday. Woo.
9. I want this for over our bed. But of course it's sold out in chocolate.
10. We got invited to a family Halloween party in a few weeks and I really want to go, but here's the thing: I don't dress up. But I'll be a complete spoil-sport otherwise. And think how excited Alla would be! And of course if this pregnant mama has to dress up, then so does Ron. So PLEASE, give me some great and easy ideas. I know a few of you must be Halloween fans???