1. What is something mom always says to you?
I Love You.
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
When I don't do things right.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
Sixty-one hundred. (Thanks, babe.)
7. How tall is your mom?
This tall (showing me with her hand and arm).
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Read books to me.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Look for me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Famous chef, like Ratatouille.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Reading books to me. (Notice a theme.)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Sleeping. (Well, I'm only not good at GOING BACK to sleep when someone, ahem, has woken me up for, say, a hug at, oh I don't know, two a.m.?)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you give me lots of love. Can you give me lots of love while my waffles are cooking?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Obama. (Yeah, baby.)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Because we're the same color hands.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Because we don't have the same color of us.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you give me lots of hugs.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
When he comes home very early.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The grocery store.