Monday, March 02, 2009

Payin' it forward.

Almost three months ago, alnost to the day, I got a lovely package in the mail from my dear friend Megan, who was paying it forward by sending me a gorgeous pair of earrings that she made. OK, so this is more a picture of my son than of the earrings, which is why I had to show close-up here how lovely they are.

I've thought of this pay it forward project nearly every day since receiving the lovely little package, and have finally put together three little packages of my own to send out to three of you.

To participate in Pay it Forward, you must have your own blog. You must be willing to continue the gift-giving by sending the first three people who comment a gift. It can be homemade or store-bought; it truly is the thought that counts.

Leave a comment to play, the first three people will have these little packages shipped out to them in the morning. Don't forget to leave your email address so I can contact you for shipping info!

ETA: Tricia, would you mind emailing me your shipping address:) missfagan@gmail.com Thanks!

8 comments:

Melanie said...

i would absolutely love to play. :) and those earrings are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I would love to play!

Cathy Bolander said...

I would play. And those earrings are very pretty.

pakosta said...

that's so cool JJ! i love pay it forwards. once at Starbucks, i bought a coffee for the lady behind me and the guy when i paid, was like "why did you do that, do you know her?" and i was like , "no i just wanted to" and he says, "wow, how cool". he was shocked. and it sure made me feel good too! it was FUN! you are so cool to do that!!!
i can't wait to see what they got!
tara

nicole said...

Do you know about the free family flicks at the Mall of America on Saturday mornings at 10am? I know you guys like movies, and we had a blast when we went last weekend.

Susie said...

Those earrings are beautiful- how long has Megan been hiding this talent from me???

Katie said...

I'm super impressed Megan!

Megan said...

Wow, thanks for the kind words. I just followed the kit instructions. I am so glad you liked them.

linkwithin

linkwithin