3. Fisher is not really interested in toys. He just likes to figure things out - buckles, straps, keys and locks, etc. So he's perfectly content to sit on the grass and just try over and over to get the buckle of a bike helmet fastened.
4. I love my family:)
5. We decided to brave a later than usual evening for Fisher and all head out to Alla's soccer game last night instead of just Daddy taking her. This was very brave on my part considering that Fisher randomly didn't take an afternoon nap, so he'd been up since 11am, and the game started at 6:15pm. It was lovely, though, and cool, and Alla had fun. And then, a glimpse into the future, we put the kids to bed at the same time, after a story (and nursing for Fisher), we kissed them both and said goodnight.
6. Funny thing about playing goalie for part of last night's game: if the ball was headed into our goal too fast, Alla would just turn to us and say, It's too fast! So basically she wasn't stopping the balls unless they were the perfect speed. Ha!
7. It is extremely important to make these kinds of faces if you're going to be a successful hula-hooper.
8. Fisher likes to help with emptying the dishwasher in the morning. He just grabs the silverware and throws it into the silverware drawer.
9. The coffee table project has progressed to the ready-to-be-stained step! Thanks to my husband getting a mini-sander and doing a lot of the sanding for me.
10. My favorite beans are garbanzos. I think Fisher is a toss between those and kidneys. We eat a LOT of beans in this house due to Fisher's allergies. In fact, they are pretty much a staple of our diets. I need a bean cookbook. All beans all the time.