Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day to the Best.

We think he's the best there is, and today we hope he feels all of our love. In honor of his special day, Alla has answered the Daddy questionnaire for 2010. I just love these pictures of Ron in his early days of being a father to each of them.
1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
He tells me I’m a pro

2. What makes Daddy happy?
Hugs

3. What makes Daddy sad?
When I don’t listen

4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
Tickle me

5. What was Daddy like as a child?
To run around

6. How old is Daddy?
33

7. How tall is Daddy?
This big

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Play with Alla and Fisher and eat donuts

9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
Play video games

10. If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Work

11. What is your Daddy really good at?
Building stuff – Lego stuff.

12. What is Daddy not very good at?
Listening

13. What does Daddy do for a job?
Work. Draw stuff.

14. What is Daddy’s favorite food?
Meat

15. What makes you proud of Daddy?
He fixes stuff.

16. If Daddy was a cartoon character, who would he be?
Adam Lambert

17. What do you and Daddy do together?
Have fun!

18. How are you and Daddy the same?
We both have brown skin.

19. How are you and Daddy different?
We don’t [both] have pokey hair.

20. How do you know Daddy loves you?
Because he hugs me.

21. What does Daddy like most about Mommy?
Mommy’s sneezes. I like how he says, “Oh, J.J., what is
wrong with you?!”

22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
With me!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love those photos! Happy Father's Day, Mr. Ron.

Cathy Bolander said...

I love the Adam Lambert answer. Hehe! Happy Father's Day Ron!

Sara said...

Very classic!

linkwithin

linkwithin