1. Another mama robin has set up camp in the exact same spot as the previous mama. It's as if they compared notes mid-air someplace, and this new mama just had her eyes on this perfect spot. We can't wait to see how many eggs she lays!
2. As I snuggled with Alla tonight, she smelled of a mix of chlorine and shampoo and just her. Ah, summer.
3. She started swim class tonight. Twice a week for four weeks. She's as fearless in the pool as she is on her bike.
4. Apparently I didn't get the email about monsoon season here in Minnesota.
5. The rains did let up this morning, however, so we could go for a Mama run/Alla bike. Goodness gracious that girl works me out.
6. I love watching Army Wives online.
7. Aside from that, I am not missing television this summer.
8. We are 174 pages into Harry Potter. Alla is loving it.
9. Fisher's new favorite: Miss Bindergarten!
10. Alla's new haircut is so her.