2. Consequently, we went for a Mommy run/Alla bike on Monday morning, with a stop at the park on the way home.
3. And a three and a half mile ride Sunday night, just the two of us. So fun.
4. At dinner Alla requested Adam Lambert, and Fisher said, "Rock out" when the first song came on. Three songs later, he's singing Whaddya want from me?
5. Tonight I asked Fisher if he could tell me Daddy's name, and he said, "Babe." Ha!
6. We had a wonderful rainy day today, which forced us to spend the whole day inside. We read books before breakfast, built a giant train track, vacuumed, painted, built Minneapolis-St. Paul with wood blocks, watched Dinosaur Train, napped (one of us), worked out, created a new piece of art, read Harry Potter, and Alla read a few little books on her own!
7. Alla started soccer last night. Soccer is exclusively taking place at "our" park this summer, which means we'll be riding our bikes there every Monday night. Like last night.
8. No more TV shows for the summer - egads!
9. I have lined up tons of books for myself at the library, and they should be ready every fifteen days, but first, I'm fifty pages away from finally finishing A Long Way Gone.
10. An image of summer. The short-lived cherry season is here!