Monday, February 11, 2013

Kindergarten round-up.

 
Steps are being taken to ensure my son, my baby, grows up. Just last week he went to this crazy event with Daddy, who by the way took my daughter, my firstborn baby, to the same event three years ago. The reason I know that these types of events are concrete steps on the road to growing up? Sure enough, three years later, that little daughter of mine is now a second grader, which is clearly more grown up than a four year old. See where I'm going with this?
 

I know some of you will look at this picture and think, wow, that kid looks like he's ready for kindergarten! Go Fisher! Those people will be shot.

The loving people who look at this picture and say, oh he looks just like a baby, he can't possibly be ready for kindergarten, those people are welcome to remain in my inner circle.

Stay tuned. I'm sure other steps are being taken to ensure this madness they call kindergarten actually happens in the fall.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I really want to stay in your inner circle so I will just say the photos are simply wonderful. I love you!

linkwithin

linkwithin