Monday, January 11, 2010

Back when it was warm.

Christmas brought gifts and joy and family and wonderfulness all around. The day was complete once we all went outside and did some digging and building and sledding and hiking around the fresh-fallen snow, which was, finally, the perfect snowman-making snow!

The warm weather made it perfect for Fisher to enjoy the white stuff.We also worked hard on our still-standing (and put back together after having been defaced, I'll let you use your imagination) mascot, named, of course, Frosty. When we pull into the driveway, Fisher tells me, our snowman, our Frosty! Yes, he is, but maybe only for another day or so, since I've ordered warmer weather for my birthday.

3 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Very cool! I don't think we will ever be building snowmen outside our home especially since it's in the 70s again.

Joey said...

OH my goodness...Fisher does look exactly like Ron.

Katie said...

Nope still doesn't make me want to visit you in the winter. :-)

linkwithin

linkwithin