4. The cookies went over too splendidly yesterday. We decided on an old oatmeal breakfast cookie recipe from my dear sister in law, Kyra, just gussied up to fit our no-wheat diet. I've been making those cookies since Alla was in my belly and we visited them in Coronado. Back to the story. For snack yesterday each of us had two cookies, a third of a banana, and a glass of milk. Good snack, I thought. Fisher DEMANDED more cookies and threw an absolute fit when he didn't get them. We had some more today, though, and it went much better. He hasn't learned to slow down, though. That kid can inhale some cookies.
5. Some days she dresses up for a wedding celebration, and on those days she tells Daddy that he must go get his house coat and a tie because he is her prince. And it's really hard for him to stop laughing at this. But he does for a split second because she wants her picture taken with her Daddy.6. The play dough (from yesterday) was orange. Big hit.
7. This week marks five years as a stay at home mom for me.
8. Today we're soaking up the sunshine after several days of gloominess.9. Finished The Girls from Ames. Moving onto Guernsey.
10. Can you handle one more cute photo of cutie siblings cuddling up with each other and books today at naptime under blankets?