Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesday.

1. Today was the first day of school for Fisher! I was a bit nervous about the whole separation thing (and by that I mean separating to different classrooms for 45 minutes), but after some serious sobbing, his teacher said he calmed down quickly.

2. He decided not to eat his snack but instead went to the sand table, which he just had to show me when I returned.

3. And, the best part - when we were walking to the car, he said to me, "I wike dat cwass!" Thank goodness. I think it's going to be a great year.

4. The morning paper mysteriously disappeared today. I looked under cars, I couldn't find it. I'm still holding out hope that Ron accidentally took it to work.

5. Tonight we have fall soccer pictures. Just what we needed, more soccer pictures.

6. While Daddy's taking her for pictures, however, I will be with Fisher at the Farmer's Market.

7. We have a wonderful house guest! Pappi's here for a couple weeks!

8. Ron and I went to The Melting Pot this weekend. How nice it was to sit there for two whole hours, and then waddle ourselves home.

9. I hate to see summer come to an end, but I'm actually looking forward to fall stuff: apples, seeing what's in the winter boxes for the kids (what did I buy last year?), and, of course, fall TV!

10. Speaking of fall TV, Parenthood starts tonight!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Parenthood starts tonight! Yea! Thanks for the reminder, I have to go set my DVR now :)

Cathy Bolander said...

Cute new banner. I only saw 3 episodes last season. Will I be able to understand what's going on? Is it worth it? I set the DVR just in case.

Katie said...

Hmmm, so would I like Parenthood? We took soccer pictures on opening day (Saturday)--can we say CRAZY!

linkwithin

linkwithin