Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things he said today.

I snapped a few pics of him on his first day of "school" (he goes with me once a week 'til January when he also gets to go once a week by himself), and today he said such great things that I thought I'd include those. But first, he looks the cutest in his little LL Bean backpack. I'm hoping that, just as the reviews state, he'll have this backpack til college. OK, I might have to get him the next size up at some point, but still.
So, today when Ron had to stop at home at lunch time, Fisher said to me, I don't want Daddy go back to wuhk. I know, honey, but Daddy has to get the money. But I just get money in my piggy box. (Unfortunately their piggy "boxes" are not big enough to hold a mortgage payment.
When Alla left: I WANT MY AWA!!
And after we left the dentist, both of us with clean, cavity-free teeth: That was a good dentist!

No comments:

linkwithin

linkwithin