1. School did not go as well today. Regression. I told Fisher Mama did not get to learn any stuff today and Fisher did not get to have any fun because his teacher had to call me to console him. Sigh.
2. We have a lot of meatballs in this house. Mexican meatballs, meatball soup, meatballs with pasta. And they are not usually well-received. In fact last night we had a near uprising at the dinner table.
3. Do my children think that I will just suddenly decide to start serving them sandwiches and rice cakes every night for dinner? Because that's what they'd eat if given the choice.
4. Today we're headed to the Farmer's Market after nap. In a few weeks there will be no more market til next summer, so we're going to go and enjoy. Also it's lovely outside.
5. Also my son asked when we can get more beets, so there's that.
6. Three more weeks of fall soccer.
7. Alla and I spend yesterday afternoon reading a wonderful book: The Very Persistent Gappers of Frip. Oh, delight!
8. A lovely friend sent me Mockingjay in the mail yesterday and I tore right into it.
9. I saw the most amazing idea in a recent Family Fun magazine: dedicating a digital frame to display scanned images of your kids' artwork. How genius is that!?!?!?
10. I am so so glad that Private Practice and Parenthood are back. Love them.