1. Obsessed with tummy photos.
2. Enjoying Parking Lot Rules. A must-read for parents.
3. Fascinated by The Vaccine Book. Another must-read.
4. Appalled by the price of cherries! $4.49 a pound??? How am I ever supposed to make the chocolate cherry tart??
5. Hooked on frozen bananas.
6. Bored with lunch again. Well, we had leftover chicken salad today so that was lovely, but yesterday I was stumped. If you leave a comment, tell me what you had for lunch today.
7. Compromising with Alla on non-nap days. Parked her in the guest/playroom on a bare bed with lots of pillows and lots of books. She knows when she's tired enough to sleep, and if she's not, then Mama has to do everything possible to maintain her own quiet time. For sanity's sake.
8. But sometimes, the stars do align, and Mama gets an hour and twenty minute nap. Hopefully that lovely stretch yesterday will carry me til the next one.
9. On the menu tonight: marinated grilled flank steak, roasted potatoes, and fruit. I think we have cantaloupe and strawberries.